Get body confident now!
FREE "Body image breakthrough" WORKSHOP
OOPS! Looks like you missed the live event. There's still time to watch the replay! Just enter your details below and I'll send you straight to it.
Summer is coming...
- Are you dreading the thought of wearing shorts, strappy dresses or a swimsuit?
- Have you spent years losing and gaining the same 5, 10 or 15 kgs?
- Are you convinced that you'd be happier, more attractive and more confident if you could just change something about your appearance?
- Are you going to spend another year fixated on the number on the scales, refusing to be photographed and opting out of fun activities because you hate how you look?
- Would you like to FINALLY be free of body shame and feel comfortable in your own skin?
WATCH THE REPLAY
Available until Friday 30th October
7:00pm (Brisbane) / 8.00PM (Syd/Melb)
Let's face it...
Up to 90% of women report being unhappy with how they look and have resorted to dieting to try to be smaller, so you are NOT alone in this.
This workshop is for you if...
- you keep going back to dieting even though you always end up putting the weight back on in the long run
- you tell yourself you'll be happy when you finally achieve your goal weight
- you avoid buying clothes or looking in mirrors because you're so upset with what you see
- you fondly remember a time when you used to be lighter (but if you're honest, even then you were not happy with your body)
Come along to my FREE online workshop and let me help you shine a light on your own body image blindspots and learn ways to overcome them.
SEND ME THE REPLAY
YOUR WORKSHOP HOST:
Hey, I'm Cass!
I’m a clinical and coaching psychologist, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy teacher with years of experience supporting and empowering women to overcome challenges and live more joyful and fulfilling lives.
I host one of Australia's highest rating podcasts, "Crappy to Happy" and I’ve published two best-selling books on the psychology of happiness.
Most importantly, I know what it’s like to be that woman. The one who holds herself to impossible standards and thinks the secret to success must be to keep working harder - even when that strategy clearly does not work.
Through my own personal development and professional experience working with thousands of women, I've learned a different way of living. I now know what truly matters in life and how my definition of happiness and success was getting in the way of actually achieving them.
Ultimately what I want for you is what I’ve found for myself – the knowledge and skills to free yourself from those old patterns so that you can live a life that is more authentic, aligned with your values and genuinely happy from the inside out.
aS SEEN IN: