Mindfulness For Busy People: An 8-week online course
Course commencing 29 April 2019
An 8-week mindfulness program with all the support and accountability of a face-to-face class, but from the comfort of your own home.
Based on the world renown Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) which I am trained to teach, I have developed an in-depth online program complete which will:
- Give you the tools you need to put mindfulness and meditation into practice
- Teach you what the science says about how mindfulness can improve your physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Discover a new way of being with difficult emotions rather than falling into your old habitual ways of reacting
- Improve the quality of your relationships (including your relationship with yourself
Included in the program are:
- Weekly audio lessons so you can listen on the go
- Different downloadable meditations every week
- Weekly home practice tasks and worksheets
- Access to a private Facebook community
- Lifetime access to the content so you can listen over and over again at your own leisure
For more information or to register for the next course, click HERE.
Next Course 29 April 2019
Wellbeing Retreat in stunning Byron Bay
In September 2019, I will be offering for the very first time a weekend-long wellbeing retreat in stunning Byron Bay.
This 3-night beachside retreat will have a focus on re-connecting you with the dreams and goals you have for your life. There will be mindfulness and self-compassion sessions as well as workshops that will give you the practical skills you need for optimising your well-being, reducing stress and living more fully. I don’t just want you to feel refreshed and recharged. I want you to go home with a whole new outlook and practical skills you can apply immediately.
Self-care isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity and I would encourage you to consider this fantastic opportunity.
Single and twin share options available. Fully catered. Prices and more details will be made available first to those whose names are on the waitlist. (See box on the right to register).
12-15 September 2019
Crappy to Happy® – The Workshop!
It’s coming to you very soon!
This full day workshop is fun and informative and might just change your life.
Throughout the day, I will teach you the most important things I know as a psychologist and a coach, about what is making you feel crappy (and what to do about that!) followed by what the science tells us about how to dramatically boost your own happiness.
You might be surprised to learn that what you think will make you happy is all wrong.
I will teach you:
- the truth about your happiness ‘set-point’ and how much is in your control
- how to deal with the stuff that makes you unhappy so it has less hold on you
- how mindfulness can dramatically improve your emotional health
- the simple things you can start doing immediately that will change your outlook and your mood
- how to deal with the inner critic who sucks the happiness out of you
- to create your own happiness blueprint and craft your happiness game plan!
No-one walks out of this workshop without a personal happiness action plan!
If you’re interested in attending this fun, informative workshop, get your name on my email list by signing up for the FREE ‘Happiness Starts Here’ email course.
Preorder the book now!