S9 Ep11 – Simple Changes to Make Now to Avoid Dementia with Dr Ginni Mansberg
Dr Ginni is a well-known celebrity doctor in Australia, and you may have seen her on TV shows like Embarrassing Bodies Down Under (Channel 9), Sunrise & Morning Show (Channel 7), and Things You Can’t Talk About on TV.
Many of us have been touched in some way by dementia. Perhaps you’ve had Grandparents or parents affected by dementia, or you’re worried about your own parents, or yourself.
In this conversation, Cass and Dr Ginni Mansberg explore some simple changes you can make now, in your 40s, 50s and 60s, to save your brain.
IN THIS EPISODE…
In this episode, you’ll learn about the following topics related to brain health and dementia:
- Signs of dementia and what to look for
- Why dementia affects more women than men
- The importance of early intervention and when to go for a check-up
- Things you can do TODAY to help protect your brain
- The impact of diet on brain health, including foods to eat and avoid
- An optimistic view on how small changes can make a big difference
MORE FROM DR GINNI
Read this book Save Your Brain By Dr Ginni Mansberg
Visit Dr Ginni’s website at www.drginni.com.au and follow her in her socials:
LinkedIn: Dr Ginni Mansberg GAICD
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!