Speaking & media
I’m regularly asked to provide quotes to media on topics of psychology, wellbeing and mindfulness. I’ve been featured in print and digital media and interviewed on live radio.
Some of my recent media appearances include:
I’m available to speak at your event or conference, be a panelist or deliver a corporate workshop.
The topics I feel passionately about and am well qualified to discuss include:
- Mindfulness at Work: The key to unlocking creativity, building resilience and creating meaning
- The Power of Positive Teams
- Digital Downsizing: Disconnect to Reconnect
- The Pitfalls of Perfectionism
- How to be happier at work (and in life!)
Presentations can be tailored to the specific needs of your group, team, conference or event. I'm especially interested in working with women to help them overcome chronic perfectionism and people-pleasing, learn to ask for help and recognise (and finally overcome) all the ways they're holding themselves back from achieving the happiness and success they deserve.
aS SEEN IN:
If you’d like a quote for your article, a psychologist for your program or a speaker for your event, please apply via the form.