S9 Ep22 – How to Shop for a Psych
Cass gets a lot of questions about accessing psychology services within Australia. It’s not the most linear or straightforward of processes, between Medicare rebates, GP visits, and mental health plans… it can be quite confusing accessing the mental health services we need.
Let alone knowing how do you find someone who is a good fit for you?
IN THIS EPISODE…
In this episode, you’ll learn about the following topics related to psychology services:
- Difference between psychologist and a counselor
- Difference between psychologist and psychiatrist
- Finding a psychologist that is good fit for you
- What are the process in making an appointment
- Available Medicare rebates
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!