S10 Ep9 – Overcoming Self-Loss with Sara Kuburic
Cass talks with existential therapist, Dr Sara Kuburic aka “The Millennial Therapist” about what it means to lose your Self and why it’s so important to do the work of re-connecting with your true Self.
IN THIS EPISODE…
Cass and Sara discuss:
- What self-loss is and how it happens
- The difference between inauthenticity and self-loss
- How we lose ourselves in relationships and when NOT to compromise
- The role of habits in shaping our identity
- Why we need to take individual responsibility for the life we have created regardless of our personal history
MORE FROM SARA KUBURIC
Order “It’s on me” book here.
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Follow Cass’s new Instagram account exclusively about Crappy to Happy podcast @crappytohappypod
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!