S11 E6 – A Touch of the Madness with Larry Kasanoff
Larry Kasanoff, legendary Hollywood producer and author of ‘A Touch of the Madness,’ shares his experiences and insights on creativity and innovation. He discusses the inspiration behind his book and the importance of embracing the madness to unleash your creative potential.
Larry encourages you to embrace your craziest ideas and not be afraid to pursue them.
IN THIS EPISODE…
Cass and Larry discuss:
- Never let go of an idea that you believe in. Persistence and determination are key to success.
- Trust your creative instincts and don’t be afraid to pursue your passions.
- Practice mindfulness and be still to tap into your inner wisdom and make better decisions.
- Limiting beliefs and their impact on mental health.
- Embrace playfulness and have fun in the creative process. Don’t be afraid to take risks and think outside the box.
MORE FROM LARRY KASANOFF
LinekdIn: Larry Kasanoff
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Follow Cass’s new Instagram account exclusively about Crappy to Happy podcast @crappytohappypod
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!