S9 E24 – The Evolution of Psychology
As promised, this week Cass gives us a little history lessons in modern psychology and the evolution of therapy over the last 30-40 years.
We’ve certainly come a long way since the days of reward or punishment. But what are the modern approaches and how has therapy evolved throughout recent decades?
IN THIS EPISODE…
In this episode, you’ll learn about the following topics related to modern psychology and therapy:
- The evolution of psychology
- Difference between Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- How CBT and ACT approaches fit within modern advances in neuroscience and nervous system regulation
- The role of mindfulness and meditation
- The role of somatic therapies (like EFT, and EMDR), breathwork and yoga.
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!