S11 E2 – Cleaning your Trauma with Yemi Penn
Cass talks to Yemi Penn about her experience growing up in London and Nigeria, and her decision to ‘run away’ to Sydney on the other side of the world.
Yemi shares the moment she realised she was in danger of transferring her trauma to her own children and how that led to her making it her mission in life to clean her own trauma and help others to do the same.
IN THIS EPISODE…
Cass and Yemi discuss:
- Yemi’s childhood trauma and how it shaped her.
- Entrepreneurship, self-doubt, and success.
- Transferring trauma and personal growth.
- Limiting beliefs and their impact on mental health.
- Decolonizing trauma and healing through self-awareness and community.
MORE FROM YEMI PENN
Facebook: Yemi Penn
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU’LL LOVE FROM CASS
Be the first to know about new podcast episodes, course updates, and more.
Follow Cass’s new Instagram account exclusively about Crappy to Happy podcast @crappytohappypod
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive content!
Are you ready to finally believe in yourself and your abilities? Join ‘Beyond Confident‘ today and start your journey to lasting self-confidence!